- Started working with Alexander Ritt while at University in 2001
- Completed a Bachelor of Commerce at Flinders University in 2004
- Completed a Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting in December 2007
- Became a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in January 2008
- Completed a Certificate of Public Practice in 2010
- Became partner in July 2010
Amanda Watchman works primarily in areas of accounting, taxation and business services including GST. She provides support and assistance to clients who use accounting software packages including MYOB & Reckon, including set up, data entry requirements and on-going training.
She specialises in dealing with small to medium sized enterprises and professional clients. She has been exposed a diverse range of challenging work including various insolvency issues, matrimonial settlements, succession planning and restructuring requirements, and start up businesses. She also provides assistance with tax planning issues and income tax advice for clients
Amanda is an experienced presenter, having presented forums on tax topics including Succession Planning, Business Structures, Tax Savings, Small Business Concessions, SMSF and Superannuation for rural farming businesses.
Registrations & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered Chartered Accountant
- Certificate of Public Practice
Interests & Hobbies
Outside the office her interests include family, cooking, playing golf, spending time with her kids.